Friday, December 30, 2011

Layout to share

As the year winds down, here are 2 year-end layouts to share...


this is a snapshot of 4 highlights of the year; this is a great 'last page' for an album


I like this calendar view of the month of December; it is a pre-printed sheet with lots of space for journalling and photo's. 
This would also make a great travel page


My plans for the end of 2011 and start of 2012 are...
  • a spa day with Cathy tomorrow (31 December) at Soulstice Day Spa, and then home with my kitties in the evening - a movie on the couch with furry children is the perfect way to say goodbye to 2011.  I will probably be fast asleep when 2012 rolls around
  • a tradition that I started in 2008 is to walk at the Walter Sisulu Botanical Gardens on New Years' day with friends. Lynn, Richard and Leonie will join me for a walk on Sunday 1 January 2012, and then we'll have breakfast under the trees at the Eagle's Fare restaurant in the garden.  I plan to spend the rest of new years' day scrapping
  • Monday 2 January is a public holiday in South Africa - I will have "book club in bed" with kitties and lots of hot coffee, and then dawdle through the day
Wishing you a safe and happy end to 2011, and an awesome 2012 filled with good health, much joy and a mountain of creativity!!

2 comments:

  1. Hey my friend, Great post. Love the pages shared.
    I hope you enjoy the last day of 2011 and I look forward to spending the morning of the first day of 2012 with you.
    I wish you all the best for 2012 ~ hope it is filled with many, many dreams come true, absolute joy and lots of creativity.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Ali,

    Enjoy the last day of 2011 and you may not be into this, but I have a little award for you.

    Looking forward to reading more of your journey and enjoy your layouts in 2012.

    Blessings
    Wendy

    ReplyDelete