Thursday, December 1, 2011

Hello December

Hello December.  Come on in with your promise of festive cheer and good food and presents.  I'm looking forward to half of Joburg going away on holiday on 15 December.  That will leave the city empty and me to enjoy less traffic, a slightly slower pace, maybe a few lunches with friends, and hopefully a slightly less crazy workload as I am working through December.

Life is very real for me now.  I am working very long hours.  I go to the hospital every day to see my sister who is battling cancer.  I see my kitties for only a few hours each day.  I don't have time to exercise.  Dinner is a cup of coffee and a hot bath.  I miss my friends.  I miss scrapbooking.

Here are some friends layouts to share.




“People are like stained-glass windows. They sparkle and shine when the sun is out, but when the darkness sets in, their true beauty is revealed only if there is light from within”   
                                    ** Elisabeth Kübler-Ross **