Sunday, January 23, 2011

Layout to share

Had such a great weekend - planning a trip to Italy in October with my friend Leonie, and then scrapping with the Scrap Addicts on Saturday.  We also visited Scrap-a-doodles factory outlet in Pretoria - a MUST-see for all serious scrappers.

I LOVE to travel and I travel a LOT, both for business and pleasure.  In 2010, I did 24 flights and was away from home for 52 nights!  I therefore scrap a lot of travel pages.

Boston USA is once of my favourite cities, and my love of the city is reflected in this layout.  As usual, I like to add lots of photo's to my layouts, and I always tell the story through journalling.


The lacy edge below the photo's is done with a Martha Stewart punch


Labelling done with a Brother P-touch office machine

No comments:

Post a Comment