Tuesday, January 11, 2011

11 things on 11 January 2011

  1. I'm loving Michael Buble's new CD "Hollywood"
  2. I'm loving my new Zutter bind-it-all which makes mini books
  3. I have just read "Julia's chocolates" by Cathy Lamb - an awesome light novel about women standing in their power
  4. I'm loving a little book called "Living a charmed life" by Victoria Moran
  5. I'm now reading "Tears of the desert - a memoir of survival in Darfur" by Halima Basheer
  6. I'm loving Clarins products right now
  7. Today, I'm joining a 6 week e-course by Melody Ross called "Soul Restoration" (based on Brave Girl Camp)
  8. Another 6 days of being 45 years old and then the scale tips over to lean closer to the big five-oh
  9. I'm hating my blackberry phone - am having endless problems with the 2nd new phone in 3 months
  10. I'm booking a trip to Italy in October
  11. I walked for 20 minutes yesterday and did some yoga stretches - go me!

No comments:

Post a Comment