Monday, November 15, 2010

Less than 6 weeks

It's hard to believe - there are less than 6 weeks to go to Christmas!  I love the weeks before Christmas more than I love Christmas itself.  I always find Christmas day to be disappointing, probably because we have very few children in our family. 

I love the cheesy Christmas music in the malls and I love the decorations and festive displays of merchandise.  The colour red also makes me very happy so my joy at this time of year is doubled.  I wear my happy face.

I have already bought a few gifts - mostly books and goodies online at www.loot.co.za and a few other bits and pieces.  I have dedicated this coming weekend to Christmas shopping, especially Saturday.  I LOVE giving gifts to people, so I enjoy the shopping part of it - a lot!

"Remember this December
that LOVE weighs more than gold"
                      ***Josephine Bacon***

No comments:

Post a Comment