Sunday, November 7, 2010

Layout to share

I have just spent 4 days at the gorgeous Brookdale Health Hydro in the Natal Midlands, but more on that in a future blog post.

This afternoon, I watched 'Julie and Julia', the wonderful Meryl Streep movie about cooking and blogging - totally inspirational.  If you haven't seen it yet, I highly recommend it. It may inspire you to cook.  And to blog.

Now...a scrapbooking layout to share.  I love this easy layout and it can take LOTS of photo's which I like, I'm definitely not a 1 photo per page scrapper.  In this layout, I used:
  • cheap CNA chipboard letters for the word 'retreat'
  • fiskars border punch
  • Bazzil Basics paper flowers
  • the Good Shepherd brochure
  • apart from the 2 pages of brown for the background, I mostly used scraps of paper
Enjoy!






No comments:

Post a Comment