Friday, November 26, 2010

Finding joy

My quest this past week to find JOY in my everyday ordinary life reveals that joy is mostly about the little things.  This week I found JOY here...
  • good coffee
  • my gorgeous Troop London canvas briefcase
  • my tiny baby hp laptop which is light as a feather
  • bottled water
  • Woolworths
  • my hotel booking was upgraded from an ordinary room to an Executive Suite overlooking the back of Table Mountain in Cape Town
  • a clear, cool day in Cape Town
  • flights that arrive and depart on time
  • a hire car with an automatic gearbox
  • a big comfortable hotel bed
  • a hot bath and soft towels
  • room service
  • Lindt chocolate & orange tart
  • colleagues who say please and thank you
  • rain
  • encouraging sms text messages from friends and family
  • an MMS picture of my gorgeous 1-year old niece
  • wild birds at my outdoor bird feeder
  • my kittens (they are EXTREME joy!)
EnJOY your weekend
a

No comments:

Post a Comment