Friday, August 25, 2017

Zaagkuil weekend

I love going to Zaagkuilsdrift Lodge.  It's just 2 hours away from my home, but it feels like I'm in the heart of the African bush when I'm there.  It's so peaceful and beautiful.  Our scrapbooking group recently spent a weekend scrapping (and a bit of crocheting!) at Zaagkuil - it was wonderful. 
 
Lynn loves sewing on her scrapbook pages - the effect is beautiful!


When the smokers took a break to smoke, I tagged along and crocheted.  Our knitting and crochet group is doing a project to make a blessing blanket, so we're all making squares.











Breakfast on Sunday morning was a delicious feast! 


Jaco (on the left)  and Gerrie (on the right) and their team made our weekend very special as always.
 

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE Zaagkuilsdrift ... Such a peaceful place where we are spoiled rotten!!!! Can't wait for our next trip!!!!

    ReplyDelete