Friday, April 10, 2015

Easter weekend

I had all sorts of grand plans for the 4 day Easter weekend, but it went by far too quickly!  I attended the Maundy Thursday Service at Ridgecrest Church in Honeydew at the start of the long weekend, and then spent the day at Soulstice Spa on Friday with my friend Cathy.
 
On Saturday, Lynette and I spent the day scrapbooking in Pretoria at Leonie's home.  It was a lovely gentle day which included some shopping (the Doringkloof Mall kids party shop and the Creative Talents shops are great!) and we got quite a lot of scrapping done.  Leonie made a delicious Mexican lunch.
 
 
 I gave this mug to Leonie for her birthday - it has a built-in mesh filter to make the perfect cup of filter coffee.  How clever is that?!  Perfect for our upcoming trip to Alaska.  I bought it at Chefs 'n Icers in Sandton City


a gorgeous travel layout, ready for photos of Alaska!




Leonie is a very talented gardener, and her garden is totally gorgeous




1 comment:

  1. So sad to have missed a day of scrapping with my favourite girls!!!!

    Gorgeous photos my friend.

    ReplyDelete