Monday, January 19, 2015

A new crochet project

I love Lucy's crochet blog over at Attic24.  And I need a small knee blanket for winter.  These colours are a bit crazy, but I'm going to start crocheting a small blanket.  I will probably use one of Lucy's patterns.
 

 
I've been working on a crocheted shawl over December - making tiny granny squares using cotton in 3 colours.  It feels like I just get going with a square when it's time to stop and sew in all the ends.  So frustrating!!  I need 100 squares to complete the shawl, so it's seemed to go on forever.  I set a goal of completing at least 2 squares a day since 15 December, so I've made really good progress.  I'm nearly finished, but I just need a break to work on something big and chunky and uncomplicated.  Like this crazy little blanket.
 

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE the colours for your knee blanket my friend ... Can't wait to see the end result.

    I also can't wait to see your shawl.

    ReplyDelete