Thursday, September 4, 2014

Around here

*  Buying a few Christmas gifts each month, so that it's more affordable over time and not a mad rush at the end of the year


* Searching for a venue for my birthday celebration is finally over - I've found a beautiful boutique hotel who are happy to host a small gathering for my nearest and dearest in January.  Because my birthday falls in the summer wedding season, many venues refuse to host events for less than 100 people during January
 
* Planning 2 weekend getaways during the next few months - one to visit a friend in the Western Cape and one to attend a retreat in Dullstroom
 
* Learning to crochet in the round by making a little crochet basket
 
Making progress with my deep intention to be more active - I managed to walk 3 times last week
 
* Playing with paint in my art journal
 

1 comment:

  1. Wonderful catch up post my friend. Can't wait to hear about the venue for your birthday party and the Dullstroom retreat.

    ReplyDelete