Sunday, August 17, 2014

Weekend in Review

I had plans on Saturday to visit several nurseries and garden centers to gear up for spring.  But the weather was persistently cold, wet and gloomy with some very early spring rain, so other than doing a few errands in the morning, I spent the weekend scrapbooking at home. 
 

I collected this 'box of happiness' from Lara at Scrapbook 'n Things
(visit her on facebook) - it is filled with 12 scrapbooking layouts


a few new supplies - Tim Holtz mini distress inks and a border punch



and then I started designing a scrap kit for our Scrap Addicts weekend in September.  I'll show you the completed layout after our weekend
(we like to keep our designs a surprise)





Lynn popped in a for a few hours on Sunday and while we scrapped,
Princess Ruby curled up in a ball and snoozed

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like the PERFECT weekend. Thanks for a lovely afternoon yesterday my friend ... impromptu scrapbooking with you is a real treat!!!

    Wishing you a frenetic free week ahead.

    ReplyDelete