Sunday, March 16, 2014

Just the way I like it

*  waking up without the alarm clock on Sunday morning, making coffee, and enjoying 'book club in bed' with my furry child
 
*  crocheting in bed while catching up on taped programs on my PVR
 
*  deep tissue massages every 2 to 3 weeks
 
*  having Ruby on my lap, playing with her, feeling her fur, and hearing her purr
 
 
*  washing laundry and towels
 
*  putting seed in the bird feeder and watching who comes to visit
 
*  a hot bubble bath before bed, and then reading a few pages before lights out
 
*  online shopping - Scrap-a-Doodles, Loot and Yuppiechef are my favourites
 
*  buying odds and ends that I know my baby nieces need or will enjoy - like candy necklaces, shoes (miss Katy loooves shoes!) and warm jackets
 
 
*  being diligent about taking a wide range of vitamins and supplements recommended by my homeopath.  Every day
 
*  reading...blogs, books, magazines
 
*  crumbed baked chicken breasts on fresh spaghetti with basil pesto, rocket and grated parmesan cheese
 
*  the colour pink
 
*  recycling - it's a hassle in South Africa, but I just do it
 
*  cupcakes
 
 
*  MAC eye shadow, Woolies Mascara, Hannon foundation and blush, and Clarins Fix Make-up spray
 

*  using harvested water from my rain water tank to water the pot plants
 

 

2 comments:

  1. What a lovely post my friend. It is always nice to see what is important to you. That's a gorgeous pic of Miss Ruby.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You definitely have a blessed life. Thanks for sharing.
    Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

    ReplyDelete