Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Favourite blogs right now

 
I love reading other peoples' blogs, which is one of the reasons that I commit to keeping up my own blog.  There are many blogs that inspire and challenge me, that make me think deeply about things and sometimes they change my perspective on the world.

Here are the top 10 blogs / websites that inspire me right now...

Kindspring is a global movement in kindness

Cheryl Richardson's weekly newsletter is helping me to find the right words to describe some tough stuff going on in my life right now

* two sisters, Carol and MaryAnn inspire me to be more creative, and to travel more; they are also dealing with their mom's journey into dementia

100 days of real food and Ellie Krieger are inspiring me to eat better, and to explore a few new foods

*  2 of my favourite crochet blogs are Attic 24 and Color n Cream

Women for Women International supports women in war-torn regions with financial and emotional aid, job-skills training, rights education and small business assistance so they can rebuild their lives
 
Caatjie encourages me to let go of perfectionism and focus on the words when I'm art-journaling
 
What's inspiring you right now?

1 comment: