Friday, December 20, 2013

December reading list

This is what is on my bedside table right now....

I loved loved loved this novel by Wilbur Smith, and highly recommend it if you like fast-paced adventure stories - it's about the Somali pirates in East Africa (hint - the good guys win!).

...some inspiration for a healthier 2014

And this is another scrapbooking novel that I'm about to dive into.   I also recommend the Sweethaven trilogy by Courtney Walsh if you haven't read them yet, and if you enjoy good family drama with some great links to our love of scrapbooking.  She's a Christian author.
 
 
Other books on my kindle include:
 
 
 
 
 
 
What's on your December reading list?
 
 

PS : Please join my site as a 'follower' if you regularly visit my blog - I'm keen to know who's stopping by to say hello from around the world.

1 comment:

  1. As you know I LOVED the Sweethaven books. I am interested to read the Wilbur Smith ~ Not sure if I have ever read one of his books. On my December list is the three books you lent me.

    ReplyDelete