Friday, September 7, 2012

Blog hopping

I love blog hopping.  I get so inspired by visiting a number of blogs on a regular basis, I get ideas, I am encouraged and uplifted, I am comforted to know that there are people out there just like me.  And many awesome people who are very different to me.  People who live here in South Africa and people who live all over the world.  Mostly women.  I am inspired and delighted by this online community of talented artists.  So I'm sharing some of my favourite blogs with you ...
 
Amy Tangerine (I'm meeting her at the scrapbooking convention tomorrow!)
Macaroon (good site for some Christmas prezzies.  Just saying...)
Trading pounds (awesome story)
29 Gifts (you gotta read the book)
Memory Shed (go visit Lisa)
Best cupcakes in Joburg
Kamers vol geskenke (great site for gifts)
 
It's a cold, wet weekend in South Africa.  Stay indoors and go blog hopping.  Tell them that I sent you
 

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the mention. You inspire me too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love blog hopping ~ only problem is when you look up again the day is gone!

    ReplyDelete