Monday, April 11, 2011

Parcels from the post office

Parcels from the post office are like little out-of-cycle Christmas presents to me.  More books.  I know.  Get over it.  I'm just saying... I love books so that's that. 

2 books for my trip to Italy with Ali Edwards in October, Easy Pilates by Mina Stephens to take on my regular travels (I DO occasionally get down on the floor of the hotel room and do some pilates stretches...need to do it more regularly though), The Handbag and Wellies Yoga Club by Lucy Edge (a true story, reading it now), Sabbath by Wayne Muller (bought an extra copy as a gift), and a number of creative books.

The icy fingers of Winter are tightening their grip on my life.  Curled up in a chair with hot coffee and a good book - delicious.



No comments:

Post a Comment