Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Layouts to share

Some student / studying layouts to share...

I made this layout entirely out of scrap paper,
added some sticker letters and stamped letters

I used mostly scraps of paper, acrylic paint and eyelets here


I used lots of acrylic paint here and big foam stamps
I also lightly painted the page and then journaled over the paint

This is a chipboard overlay which I painted
and then added dimensional glaze on a few of the numbers

Paper, some ribbon and a few embellishments.
I keep a master file of templates (the swirly brackets)
so that I can use them over and over again

I have a seperate album with all the layouts which I completed about my 2-year MBA journey.  I tried to complete a layout every 2 to 3 months about this incredibly tough time in my life, so there are too many layouts to include in my normal chronological album.  I mostly scrap chronologically, and do an album for each year (I am currently scrapping photo's from 2010).


Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment