Tuesday, January 9, 2018

Art Journaling

I've been going to several art journaling classes to build my skills, and also learn how to use some of the supplies that I already have.  If you're in the Johannesburg area, I highly recommend a visit to Short Cuts Crafts  in Lonehill - the have a huge selection of art and scrapbooking supplies, and they are very friendly.  Jowilna Nolte is an excellent teacher.  I also buy art supplies from Stencil Art in Randburg, but their service is really not good.
 
This page was done at a class with Suzy Christodoulo at Stencil Art; we used the gelli print
 
 This page is my own creation; I love using the Dylusions sprays and stamps
 

All the other pages were done at Short Cuts Crafts with Jowilna Nolte



I use my art journal as a Faith Journal

1 comment:

  1. Oh my word Ali ... This is absolutely spectacular!!! Your creativity is a real gift and I am in awe of your talent!!!! I think I need to join you at one of these classes.

    ReplyDelete