Monday, June 27, 2016

Little people

My brother Robbie and his wife Tonia went to see the Iron Maiden Concert in Johannesburg during May.  I always write the name of my supplements on the lid of the tubs so that I know which is which...Robbie renamed the tub of Ferrous Forte iron tablets.
 
 
I got to babysit the little people overnight.  I confess...my goal was for them to have fun but also to tire them out so that they would sleep well on Saturday night (so that their old aunty could get some shut eye!).  I arranged a play date at iJump in Strubensvalley with my friend Bridget and her daughter Boo.
 





Bridget and Boo 



Not the best photos but great fun was had by all





and then if was off to Spur for dinner and more playing


 
As soon as we got home, it was straight into the bath and then a bit of tv.  I also read a story to the girls, gave them some icecream in bed (shhh - don't tell their mom!) and then it was lights off.  They were SO good.  I expected a few tantrums and melt downs and arguments, but nothing - good job girls!


On Sunday morning, we had breakfast at Lifestyle Garden Center with Tonia's parents, Annette and John.  Miss Katy loves her Bubby.

 
And too soon the weekend was over.  I was a bit sad and totally exhausted, but princess Ruby was delighted when they drove out the gate.
 
 

1 comment:

  1. Such lucky girls to have such an AWESOME Aunty!!!! The day looks like fun but exhausting!

    ReplyDelete