Thursday, September 19, 2013

Day in the Life - September

This month, I chose to record an ordinary work day which includes my monthly trip to Cape Town.  I'm up by 5 and out of the house on the way to Lanseria airport just after 6.  I usually take the 07h55 flight to Cape Town on Kulula, and arrive in Cape Town just before 10h00; after collecting a hired car from Avis, I drive to the office and start a day of meetings. 
 
However, on this trip, I first popped in to see a B&B on the coast where I will be holidaying for 10 days in October, and then visited a scrapbook shop to buy supplies for an upcoming scrapbook retreat with the Scrap Addicts group. 
 
"Where are you going mom?  Take me with you...pleeeease" 

 
wide awake, packed and ready to roll at 05h45 




 
the B&B is just off to the left in Camps Bay; I'll have the sea in front of me and the mountains at my back for 10 days 


the view from our  office in Cape Town


 
the view from my room at the Vineyard Hotel 



I am using this gorgeous paper to make up a double page layout kit
for each of the Scrap Addicts
 
exhausted at the end of a looong day
 

2 comments:

  1. What a wonderful post my friend ~ Always nice to see what you get up to in a day.

    Great photos ... I LOVE the photo of Miss Ruby.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have an exciting life. Gorgeous CT and gorgeous Camps Bay.

    ReplyDelete