Monday, March 25, 2013

Weekend in review

This past weekend was filled with good food, great conversation and lots of creativity as the Scrap Addicts gathered for our quarterly scrapathon at my home - 2 days of joy.  I got 12 pages done (6 double pages).
 
Lynn and Leonie brought Easter gifts for us

Leonie
 

Lynn added this to my gift.  Wonder why...?

Lynn and I
 

Linda
 
Leonie's salads are like works of art


for lunch on Saturday, I made chicken pot pies to go with Leonie's gorgeous salad  

Meet the 6th member of the Scrap Addicts group - miss Ruby.  This is how she spent the scrapbooking weekend..... 





scrapbooking is clearly very tiring!
 

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for an awesome weekend my friend ... everything was perfect!!! Can't wait for our next scrap date.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now it really seems like you gals had a super fun filled creative weekend. Those Easter bunnies look yummy. And yes, I spotted some lovely beans in a box in that yummy salad, as well as a familiar layout design lol. The kitty looks really relaxed - now if our lives could also be the same.
    {Would love you to visit my blog and join my 500-Follower Give-Away. Thank you so much if you already have entered.}
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete