Thanks to Maryann Moss, I have a tub of peanut butter frozen yogurt waiting for me at home in my freezer. I looove peanut butter. I don't like eating it on its own with a spoon (as some people like to do), but I adore it in milkshakes and biscuits and chocolates and stirfry sauces... so I had to try the frozen yogurt version. I think you're going to really like this...
It tastes a lot better than it looks. Promise
CHOCOLATE PEANUTBUTTER FROZEN YOGURT
- 1 tin condensed milk
- 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter (I added a lot more than just half a cup!)
- 1 tablespoon pure vanilla extract
- 1/4 teaspoon fine salt
- 2 cups nonfat plain Greek yogurt
- 1 cup low-fat milk
- 1/2 cup unsweetened cocoa powder, sifted
- In a large bowl with an electric mixer, beat together condensed milk, peanut butter, vanilla, and salt until smooth.
- With mixer on low, beat in yogurt, milk, and cocoa powder until smooth, scraping down sides of bowl as necessary.
- Freeze until firm but scoopable, about 4 hours, beating with an electric mixer every hour (I got to 3 hours and forgot about it, no harm done)