Monday, February 21, 2011

Layout to share

IDEA BOOKS : I subscribe to Creating Keepsakes magazine and also regularly buy the Scrapbooks etc. magazine.  I also blog-hop and surf the internet for layout ideas.  Once I've read the magazines, I cut out my favourite layouts and then toss the magazines, otherwise my home would be cluttered with mountains of paper.  I paste the layouts into an idea book - a simple spiral-bound note book.  I now have a number of these books and they are my go-to source for scrapping inspiration.

My niece, Elizabeth, has become my favourite scrapbook subject.  There are very few children in our family, so instead of my usual travel or hiking layouts, the chance to do girly layouts is wonderful!  I scraplifted this layout from one of my idea books and love the result...

Martha Stewart punches and felt heart

Simple - paper, photo's and a flower

I love to use felt on my pages - this was cut on a cuttlebug


No comments:

Post a Comment