Thursday, April 14, 2011

6 things on Thursday

  1. I have officially switched over from summer sandals to warm socks and boots; the temperatures in Johannesburg are falling fast
  2. I'm loving wedgeheel shoes this season
  3. the home uncluttering is going well, not fast, just well; I donate unwanted items to the SPCA (Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Animals) who then sell the goodies in their shop to raise funds for the animals
  4. I did not drink a drop of coffee last week, and am on a limited amount of decaf coffee this week.  Bottom line - I am a coffee-holic, and decaf coffee is better than no coffee (WHEN is Starbucks coming to South Africa???)
  5. I am making some progress with my Move More Eat Less campaign, Cathy Zielske is awesome inspiration http://www.cathyzielske.typepad.com/
  6. A little picture of my beloved Princess Elizabeth in her costume and waterwings at the coast

No comments:

Post a Comment